Sunday School at the Charlotte Muslim Community Center of Charlotte
Learning to succeed in this life and the hereafter
Typical School Year: 1st Sunday following Labor Day weekend in September thru 2nd Sunday of June; closed during summer (Sunday Sept 10th 2017)
Timings: 10:30 AM thru 1:00 PM on Sundays.
Location: 9026 Mallard Creek Rd, Charlotte, NC 28262
1. Nazirah/Tajweed (reading of the Qur’an).
2. Qur’an & Arabic Language (Surah & Du’a memorization along with meaning, and introductory Arabic Language)
3. Seerah/History of the Prophets (with emphasis on Prophet Muhammad SAS), and other Islamic history (including history of Khulafa-e-Rashidun, Abbasids, Umayyads and Ottomans).
4. Theology (Imaan, Ibadaat & Akhlaaq; i.e. Islamic beliefs and practices).
Staff Information: By the Grace of Allah (SWT), the school is run primarily by volunteers, many of whom are past students and parents of existing students. We encourage volunteerism; please contact the school for further information on volunteering opportunities. Please contact at us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules, Regulations and Expectations: Please refer to School Rules and Regulations for more information. The school firmly believes that the education of the student is a joint effort of the students, teachers AND parents.
Annual Fees: The following is the fee schedule:
- For the 1st child in the family: $30/month
- For each additional child in the family: $30/month
In addition to the above, all parents are required to be members of MCC; the annual MCC membership dues are $360 per family and indiviual is $180.
You can become a Charlotte MCC Member by clicking here
The Muslim Community Center of Charlotte shall be, with Allah’s help, the first full Islamic Center in the University Area. With the help and participation of Charlotte Muslims, the MCC shall be an open organization receptive to all. Its mission is to develop the American Muslim identity according to the teachings of the Holy Quran and lofty example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). To build a community united by faith across all ethnic backgrounds with the primary goal of integrating with American culture and collaborating with others to promote a morally upright society.
Countryside Montessori School
9026 Mallard Creek Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28262
3124 Johnston Oehler Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
Phase One development underway Projected Date of Completion Jan 2018