Updated April 3,2018
Homework due 4-8-18
As Salaam Alaikum
We will have our Islamic Studies Exam on 4-15-18
Listed below is the study guide for the exam. We will go over this study guide in class on 4-8-18 In Sha Allah.
- 1. Page 11-12- know at least 1 attribute(name) of Allah besides At Rahman and At Rahim
- 2.Page 15- know what humans must do for Allah to fulfil his promise to them.
- 3. Page 20- Know what Allah has given the Quran the power to do.
- 4. Page Page 24- know the role of Uthman Ibn Affan in compiling the Quran together.
- 5. Page 28- know the names of previous scriptures other than the Quran
- 6. Page 31-Know the English meaning of the Shahadah
- 7. Page 38-39 -Know something about what Nuh taught to the people.
- 8.Page 43- know who Dawud and Jalut were
- 9.Page 47- know about the fair judgement of Sulaiman
- 10.Page 50-51- know about Sheba and what the Prophet Sulaiman found out about her.
- 11. Know about the promise Allah swa made to Musa’s mother.
- 12.Page 56 know the number of signs Musa received while in Egypt.
- 13. Page 64- what is the lesson learned from the story of Musa
- 14.pAGE 67- What was the mission of Isa?
- 15.Page 71- know the age of Prophet when he married Khadijah
- 16. Page 72- know the number of children born to Mohammed and Khadijah
- 17. Page 75 know about Aishah and her knowledge about Islam
- 18. Page 79- know why Fatimah was called the girl with the strong mind.
- 19.Know some of the signs of what will happen on the day of Qiyamah
- 20.Page 91- Know about the Jinn who listened to the Quran and what happened to them
Arabic/Quran Homework Level 1
Final Exam 4-15-18.
Please study all lessons from 1-5 dependkng on which group you are in. Your final exam will be oral and written
Contact Deborah Muhammad regarding Sunday School
you may contact me on my personal e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a text to 773-406-7246
About Me: As Salaam Alaikum dear brothers and sisters.
I am excited to be teaching your children Islamic Studies this school term. I feel honored to be a part of their lives in their formative years where what I share with them In Sha Allah is of benefit to their life as human beings and ultimately assists them as they gain closeness to the creator by serving and worshiping him alone and by being of service to the community and humanity at large.
I have been a Muslim all of my life and have taught Islamic Studies and Arabic in the Masjids where I have lived over the years. I have taught in Chicago, Illinois , Atlantic City, New Jersey and in Philadelphia, Pa.
I have a Bachelors degree from Southern Illinois University in Workforce Education and Training and am versed in writing curriculum and working in the area of organizational development.
I also have a Bachelors in nursing and currently work during the week as a Registered Nurse.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
JZK again for allowing me to teach your child and paly a role in helping to foster God consciousness and devotion to the creator (Allah) and a healthy relationship within the community they live and thrive.
Deborah Karim Muhammad